The Crossroads offers a wide range of rehabilitation services to adults ages 18 & over who experience difficulties related to severe mental health illnesses, Intellectual Impairments and co-occurring conditions of substance and alcohol disorders.
Our services are designed to promote, reinforce, and equip participants with the skills required to thrive in their home, work, and community.
- Persons with federally-funded Medicaid and Dual Eligible Medicare and Medicaid.
- Persons who meet the medical necessity criteria
- Person willingness to participate
- Must be actively engaged in treatment with a mental health provider
BENEFITS OF PRP SERVICES
- Access services or resources more effectively and efficiently
- Build your support team to reach your desired goals.
- Develop a personalized rehabilitation plan to promote your personal growth and development
- Improve overall quality of life
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- A referral is made by a licensed mental health professional for PRP services.
- An initial Face-to-Face Screening is conducted by Rehabilitation Specialist to determine eligibility and person’s willingness to participate in the program.
- Authorization from Optum Maryland is obtained.
- If approved, services are initiated within ten (10) business days of receiving authorization.
YOUR JOURNEY TO WELLNESS AND RECOVERY BEGINS!!!