The Crossroads, LLC offer a range of rehabilitation services to adults ages 18 & up who experience difficulties resulting in behavioral problems related to severe mental health illnesses with co-occurring condition of substance and alcohol use disorders and Intellectually Developmentally Disabled.
Our services are designed to promote, reinforce, and equip participants with the skills required to thrive in their home, work, and community.
- Persons with federally-funded Medicaid and Dual Eligible Medicare and Medicaid.
- Persons who meet the medical necessity criteria
- Person willingness to participate
- Must be actively engage in treatment with a mental health provider
BENEFITS OF PRP SERVICES
- Access services or resources more effectively and efficiently
- Build your support team to reach your desired goals.
- Develop a personalized rehabilitation plan to promote your personal growth and development
- Improve overall quality of life
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- A referral is made by a licensed mental health professional for PRP services.
- An initial Face-to-Face Screening is conducted by Rehabilitation Specialist to determine eligibility and person’s willingness to participate in the program.
- Authorization from Optum Maryland is obtained.
- If approved, services are initiated within ten (10) business days of receiving authorization.
YOUR JOURNEY TO WELLNESS AND RECOVERY BEGINS!!!